TS VRO VRA Notification 2018 Apply for TSPSC Revenue Dept VRO VRA Jobs. Telangana Government is going to release the notification on TS VRO VRA Jobs 2018 Apply Online Telangana Revenue Department Jobs candidates those who are interested to recruit in VRO and VRA posts can have a good news here. Telangana state government and the State Revenue department going to announce the posts of Telangana State 700 Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and 1000 Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) Recruitment Notification 2018 to recruit the candidates for various vacancies overall the Telangana State. This is a great opportunity for unemployed candidates who are waiting for their career in govt sector can utilize this golden opportunity by filling TS VRO VRA Vacancy 2018 application form. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply for TS VRO VRA Recruitment 2018 through online way before the last date and the eligibility criteria are applicants should have passed Intermediate from any recognized university or board by the Telangana Government.We suggest that candidates who want to apply should start their preparation for these Telangana VRO VRA Recruitment examination. Education Qualification for the Posts of VRO VRAmentioned below.
Telangana Revenue Department Jobs 2018 | TSPSC Revenue Dept VRO VRA Notification 2018.
Candidate/Applicant age must be in between 18-36 years for TS Village Revenue Assistant Vacancy 2018. For VRO, the applicant age must be in between 18-37 years.In this Age, relaxation will be applicable for reserved category. Applicants can refer the official notification to know more details on this notification. The TSPSC VRO VRA Recruitment 2018 Applying Candidates have to pay the Application fee Rs.300/- and for VRO Posts and Rs. 150/- VRA Posts. Reserved category Candidates need not pay any fee to apply. Selection Process of applicants who write the exam will be based on their performance in Written Test. This Written Exam will be conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). The selected Telangana VRO VRA Vacancy 2018 will receive a monthly pay band from the organization on the basis Telangana Government norms. The Jobseekers advised approaching the official website to get more information on TS Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2018.
TSPSC Revenue Dept Jobs 2018 | TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018 | TS VRA Notification 2018
The Telangana VRO VRA Examination pattern will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. Subjects come under this exam upon General Studies, Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning. Applicants can download the TSPSC VRO VRA Jobs 2018 Exam Pattern Exam Syllabus through the official website. Finally selected candidates to receive best pay scale as per Telangana Govt norms. For more details Age limit, selection procedure, application procedure, fee details etc are given below. Aspirants visit the official website to know more information about TSPSC VRO VRA Notification 2018. Candidates stay tuned with web portal to get more details about TS VRO VRA Vacancy 2018
TS VRO VRA Notification 2018 Apply online
Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Category: Govt Jobs
Details of Vacancies: Village Revenue Officers (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistants (VRA).
Total Posts: 1700 Posts
- VRO Posts: 700 Posts
- VRA Posts: 1000 Posts
Pay Scale: As per Telangana Govt norms
Eligibility Criteria TS VRO VRA Jobs 2018
Educational Qualifications:Eligibility Criteria and Education Qualification for VRO and VRA mentioned below.
- For Village Revenue Officer: Job Applicants should have completed Intermediate Examination from any Government approved Board/ Institute with minimum Qualification marks
- For Village Revenue Assistant: Aspirants should have minimum Educational Qualification is 10th Class from any Recognized Board for applying for VRA Jobs.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2018
- VRO Jobs: 18 years to 36 years
- VRA Jobs: 18 years to 37 years
Selection Procedure: The Eligible Candidates selection will depend on their performance of Written Examination.
Application Mode: Online mode.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the Non Refundable Application fee through online Gate Way. The Post wise Application fee details as mentioned below. The Category wise Application fee details available on the Official Advertisement.
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO): Rs.300/-
- Village Revenue Assistant (VRA): Rs.150/-
TSPSC Revenue Dept VRO & VRA Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
The Telangana PSC has uploaded the TS VRA VRO Examination Syllabus, Pattern Pdf files on the Official website. So The Job Aspirants who want to apply this recruitment advised to download the TS VRO VRA Syllabus and start their preparation. For more details, Applicants advised visiting the Official web portal.
How to apply TS VRO VRA Notification 2018
- Candidates need to visit the Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Search and Click on the link to TS VRO VRA Recruitment 2018 Apply Online.
- Enter the necessary details in Application Form.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Pay the Application fee through the online gateway.
- Check the all details in Application form and Click on Submit Button.
- Take a hard copy of TS VRO VRA 2018 Application form for future use.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Online Application Commencement From – Announced soon
- Last date to submit Online Application Form – Announced soon
- TS VRO VRA Notification 2018 Exam Date – Available Shortly.