TS VRO VRA Jobs 2018 Apply Online Telangana Revenue Dept 1700 VRO VRA Jobs. Government of Telangana and the State Revenue department going to announce the Telangana State 700 Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and 1000 Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) Recruitment Notification 2018 to recruit the candidates for various vacancies in across the Telangana State. This is a good news for unemployed candidates who are searching Latest Govt Jobs in TS. Job Aspirants, who are waiting for their career in govt sector utilize this golden opportunity by filling TS VRO VRA Jobs 2018 application form. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply for TS VRO VRA Recruitment 2018 through online way before the last date. Applicants who want to apply for TS VRO VRA Notification 2018 should have passed Intermediate from any recognized university or board by the Telangana Government. Education Qualification for the Posts of Telangana VRO VRA Jobs mentioned below.
Telangana Revenue Department Jobs 2018 | TSPSC Revenue Dept VRO VRA Notification 2018.
Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 36 years for TS Village Revenue Assistant Vacancy 2018. For VRO, the applicant age should be in between 18 years to 37 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category. Applicants refer the official notification for more details. The TSPSC Revenue Dept VRO VRA Recruitment 2018 Applying Candidates have to the Application fee Rs.300 for VRO Posts and Rs. 150/- VRA Posts. Reserved category Candidates are fee exempted. Selection Process of applicants will be based on their performance in Written Test. The Written Exam will be conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). The selected Telangana VRO VRA Vacancy 2018 will receive a monthly pay band from the organization on the basis Telangana Government norms. The Job Hunters advised approaching the official website to get more information regarding TS Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2018.
TS Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2018 | TSPSC Village Revenue Assistant Notification 2018
The Telangana VRO VRA Examination pattern will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. Subjects are General Studies, Arithmetic and Logical Reasoning. Applicants can download TSPSC VRO VRA Jobs 2018 Exam Pattern Exam Syllabus through the official website. Finally selected candidates to receive best pay scale as per Telangana Govt norms. For more details Age limit, selection procedure, application procedure, fee details etc are given below. Aspirants visit the official website to know more information about TSPSC VRO VRA Notification 2018.
TS VRO VRA Jobs 2018 Online Application form
Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Category: Govt Jobs
Details of Vacancies: Village Revenue Officers (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistants (VRA).
Total Posts: 1700 Posts
- VRO Vacancies: 700 Posts
- VRA Vacancies: 1000 Posts
Pay Scale: As per Telangana Govt Norms
Eligibility Criteria TS VRO VRA Jobs 2018
Eucational Qualifications: Eligibility Criteria and Education Qualification for VRO and VRA mentioned below.
- For Village Revenue Officer: Aspirants should have pass Intermediate Examination from any Recognized University by the Telangana Government.
- For Village Revenue Assistant: Aspirants should have passed in 10th from any Recognized Board by the Telangana Government.
- Village Revenue Officer: 18 years to 36 years as on 1st July 2018.
- Village Revenue Assistant: 18 years to 37 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Procedure: The Eligible Candidates selection based on their performance of Written Examination.
Application Mode: Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply for TS VRO and VRA Vacancy through online mode.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Application fee through online Gate Way information provided below:
- Village Revenue Officer: Rs.300/-
- Village Revenue Assistant: Rs.150/-
TS VRO & VRA Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
The VRO and VRA Exam pattern will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. The Exam Consists of General Studies, Arithmetic Skills and Logical Reasoning. For more information about TS VRO and VRA Exam Pattern and Exam, syllabus refers the official notification by visiting the Official web page.
How to apply TS VRO & VRA Recruitment 2018
Application procedure to apply TS Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) is given below.
- Job Aspirants visit the Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in or click on the below-given link.
- Click on the link to TS VRO VRA Recruitment 2018 Apply Online.
- Enter the necessary details in Application Form.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Pay the Application fee through the online gateway.
- Check the all details in Application form and Click on Submit Button.
- Take a hard copy of TS VRO VRA 2018 Application form for future use.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Online Application Commencement From – Announced soon
- Last date to submit Online Application Form – Announced soon
- TS VRO VRA Recruitment 2018 Exam Date – Available Shortly.