AP Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus 2017 Download APPSC Diploma/Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Syllabus Pattern. The Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission will going to fill the Vacant lecturer posts in the AP Govt Polytechnic colleges. The Authorization will go to release the Official Advertisement very soon along with APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus Pattern 2017. Huge number of the candidates will go to apply for this recruitment notification from online. Those applied candidates are need to clear the two stages of examination conducted by APPSC. Now the Candidates who are interested to apply this recruitment now they are in busy on AP Polytechnical Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2017. The first stage will have a written tests which consists of two papers. The candidate who got qualified at first stage will be called for the second stage for Personal Interview. So all the candidates are must prepare for the selection phases of the Exam. In this Post we are providing the some latest and updated information regarding the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Exam Syllabus Pdf 2017 copy in this article. So all he reader stay with us in this post. Applicants advised to check out the Official website to get more details of APPSC Polytechnical JL Exam Syllabus, Pattern Pdf 2017. Candidates may get the Pdf file of AP Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus 2017 directly by clicking on below given link.
The AP Polytechnic Lecturers ECE/ EEE/ Mech/ Civil/ CSE Exam Syllabus 2017 will helps to get merit in the examination. So all the contenders are must need to download the Exam pattern and syllabus. To Participate in the Andhra Pradesh PSC Examination, Perfect Preparation is compulsory because there will be a heavy competition for the AP Polytechnic Lecturers 2017. The AP Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017 plays an important role. So check the AP Diploma Lecturer Syllabus & Test Pattern which are help you to score good marks in the Examination. Before going to start your AP Diploma College JL Exam preparation, once check the Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern from in this article. To get this Job, Applicants must qualify in the written Exam. Candidates who qualified in the Examination are called for the Interview. So make a perfect and Proper Preparation Plan. Therefore check the updated APPSC Diploma/ Polytechnic Junior Lecturer Syllabus pdf 2017 and start your Exam Preparation immediately. Hence all the applied candidates are must download the AP Polytechnic Lecturers Exam Previous Questiona papers and syllabus of the Examination. Applicants who are going to attend the Examination can check the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Model Question Papers along with Solutions. Many private publishers will releasethe AP Polytechnical JL Exam books. The Subject wise AP Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus reference books helps to the Candidates for getting good score in the Exam. In the market the best AP Polytechnical College Lecturer Exam Syllabus Reference books 2017 publishers are Telugu Academy and Vijetha Compititions.
The AP Polytechnic/ Diploma Non-Technical Lecturers Syllabus 2017 is World Geography and in Geography of India, the main focus will be on the state of Andhra Pradesh. Then you will get questions from Indian polity and economy on which you will be tested for your knowledge on rural development and country’s political system. The other Topic is mental ability you will be tested for your reasoning abilities and inferences. You will get some questions from disaster management. And paper 2 consists the concerned subject knowledge. The Examination pattern, which contains the total two papers each paper exam time durations is 2.00 hr. So all the competitors are well prepare and must attend to the examination. For more information regarding the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Technical/ Non-Technical Exam Pattern Syllabus Pdf 2017 visit the official website.
AP Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus Pattern 2017 Download Diploma JL Exam Syllabus Pdf
Organization: Andhra Pradesh public service commission (APPSC)
Details of Vacancies: APPSC Polytechnic lecturers in various diploma streams.
Location: Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants call for written test (objective type), based on the performance merit students eligible for Interview.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
AP Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus Pattern 2017 Details:
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Exam Pattern 2017
AP Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus (Technical & Non-Technical) 2017
General Knowledge & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,) and
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a the new capital and its financial implications.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Concern subjects Syllabus:
- Civil engineering exam syllabus: The topics will be taken from analysis of
- structures, structural design,
- fluid mechanics and hydraulic machines,
- water resources engineering, surveying,
- geotechnical engineering, transportation engineering
- and environmental engineering.
Mechanical engineering exam syllabus:
The topics for this exam covers from the chapters fluid mechanics,
- Thermo dynamics,
- material science,
- engineering mechanics and strength of materials,
- manufacturing process, applied thermo dynamics,
- heat transfer and refrigeration, machine design,
- theory of machines, production engineering,
- industrial engineering and management.
Electronics & Communication Engineering exam syllabus: Get yourself prepared on detailed topics on
- Network analysis,
- feedback amplifiers and oscillator circuits wave shaping circuits,
- directional antennas,
- ground wave,
- modulation techniques,
- tv and satellite communication.
Computer Engineering exam syllabus: Get familiar in the following topics which includes
- Logic families,
- gates, flip-flops,
- Multiplexers, decoders,
- registers, counters, adder circuits, Boolean algebra, Combinational circuit design, minimisation,
- sequential circuit design, number systems, inter conversion,
- number representation,
- computer organisation, instruction formats, addressing modes, micro-programming, ALU organisation,
- multiplication and division algorithms,
- memory hierarchy,Algorithms,
- flow-charts, programming methodology, data structures,
- PASCAL, FORTRAN, COBAL and ‘C’ languages,
- theory of programming languages, file organisation, searching and sorting; methods, DBMS,
- database models, query languages, operating system, directory concept, processor scheduling, memory allocation,
- paging and segmentation,
- device management, deadlocks and prevention, concurrent processing. DOS and UNIX features,
- language processors, syntax and semantic analysis,
- code generation, optimisation, assemblers,
- loaders and linkers,
- algorithm design techniques etc.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering exam syllabus: Prepare well on these following chapters with regard to
- electric circuits,
- fields & measurements,
- control systems, computation & electronics,
- electrical machines,
- power systems.
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering exam syllabus: The exam on this subject includes topics from
- electronic circuits,
- electrical measurements,
- electronic instruments and
- topics from instrumentation.
Automobile Engineering exam syllabus: You will be asked on chapters from
- heat transfer,
- Automobile chassis & systems,
- material science, kinematics of machines,
- dynamics of machines, design of automobile machine parts,
- production technology, industrial engineering.
Mathematics exam syllabus: Practice mathematics syllabus from these topics which includes real
- analysis, complex analysis,
- abstract algebra,
- linear algebra,
- Differential equations and co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions.
Chemistry exam syllabus: Get prepared for the targeted question which you might get from the following topics on
- atomic structure & chemical bonding,
- determination of molecular structure,
- periodic classification,
- chemistry of d-block elements,
- chemistry of f-block elements, chemistry of complex compounds,
- isomerism in complexes, alloys,
- radioactivity, kinetic theory of gases,
- chemical kinetics, thermodynamics,
- benzopyrones, alkaloids,
- organic reaction mechanism,
- carbohydrates, proteins,
- alicyclic compounds, stereo chemistry,
- molecular spectra, electrochemistry,
- photo chemistry,
- surface chemistry and catalysis.
Physics exam syllabus: In this exam you will have objective questions from mathematical physics,
- classical mechanics,
- electromagnetic theory,
- special theory of relativity,
- statistical mechanics,
- quantum mechanics,
- special theory of relativity,
- statistical mechanics,
- solid state physics,
- nuclear physics and spectroscopy.
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in
- Online Application Commencement From – Available Soon
- The last date to submit Online Application Form – Updated Shortly